feedback

Wednesday 1 June 2011

SEEKING INSPIRATION IN HYDRA

I bought in a charity shop in ceramic dish and decorate using the technique of collage with colored tape on it. I used blue and black tape, and after many attempts to draft and design on cardstock paper and piece of white acrylic, taking advantage of body and head movement of Hydra. I created a drawing related to it. All with the goal of seeking inspiration, our teachers lead us to know and visit museums and galleries, parks in the city of Bury St. Edmunds among other cities, were also at the cemetery in Bury, search images and rubbing wax pencil and graphite on top of bond paper and found beautiful effects.
I'm finding all this very interesting, I love to do, because I find that very nature and everything around us has many inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment